Samsung Galaxy A12 is officially released on November 24, 2020.
The dimension of the smartphone is 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm and it weighs 205 grams. The smartphone is pack with 3 GB, 4 GB, and 6 GB RAM with 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB internal storage options.
The device runs on the Android 10 operating system. It features GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, and FM radio. It is built with a Glass front, plastic back, and plastic frame.
It is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast battery charging 15W. The smartphone features a 6.5 inches TFT display that has a 720 x 1560 pixels resolution. The device comes in various colors such as Black, White, Blue, and Red.
The smartphone is integrated with a Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by). It features quad camera: 48 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a 8 MP camera.
Samsung Galaxy A12 – SPECIFICATIONS
- ModelSamsung Galaxy A12
- ReleasedNovember 24, 2020
- Dimensions164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm
- Weight205 Grams
- Display TypeTFT
- Size6.5 inches
- Resolution720 x 1560 pixels
- Display Colors16M
- Pixel Density264 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch ScreenYes
- CPUOcta-core (2.3 GHz, 1.8 GHz)
- RAM (Memory)4 GB
- Internal Storage 64 GB
- Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC
- SensorsFingerprint (side-mounted); unspecified sensors
- Operating SystemAndroid 10
- User InterfaceYes
- Rear Camera48 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth)
- FlashLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera8 MP
- SIMNano SIM
- Dual SIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- USBUSB Type-C 2.0
- GPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Wireless ChargingNo
- Headphone JackYes
- CapacityLi-Po 5000 mAh + Fast charging 15W
- Video PlaybackYes
- Video OutYes
- FM RadioUnspecified
- Ring TonesYes
- 4G LTELTE (unspecified)
- 5G NR BandsNo
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps